Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 new rings I have made

2 new rings that I have finished recently.
The first was an exercise of making a turning ring.
 

Slamming a bit too much on the rounds caused the soldering to open on one side. (those of you with sharp vision can see it on the top right).

The second ring was a project for valentine.
So I came up with this



It took me awhile to get over the fear of working at home with the torch and oxides, but now that I have started, I hope to increase the production line.

Love and peace wishes

1 comment:

  1. these look great, I really like the first one! What metal is it made of? Working with a torch sounds really scary/exciting, good on you, looks like you are an expert already!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Things that make me go whoo - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords